Routing and Network Management
Machine learning algorithms can predict potential network problems before happening. They can pinpoint capacity requirements early. These algorithms can also identify user network problems and make recommendations to fix them. Machine learning takes the questioning out of the network management game and instead allows managers to get to the bottom of network issues fast, without pointing fingers.
Machine learning uses the data that is already running throughout your network, without the need to use extra servers or software. ML requires large amounts of data to be fed through its system to work properly. In some industries, this is incredibly difficult. Within network management, data is already abundant, making it easy for a machine learning solution to be utilized daily.
- Track 1-1 Wireless Mesh Networks
- Track 2-2 Wireless Networks Management
- Track 3-3 Multi-Agent Systems
- Track 4-4 Knowledge Management and Networks
- Track 5-5 Network analysis
- Track 6-6 Network automation