Big Data is a collection of statistics that is large in volume yet grows rapidly over time. It is a statistic of such enormous length and complexity that no ordinary statistics control equipment can effectively store or process it. Big statistics are similar to statistics, except they are much longer. Experimentation and inquiry are required to effectively exploit the benefits of Big Data. The researcher can cover Big Data drivers, features, kinds, problems, and applications of Hadoop in Big Data during this session.
- Track 1-1 Big Data Algorithm
- Track 2-2 Big Data visualization
- Track 3-3 Big Data mining
- Track 4-4 Distributed file systems for Big Data
- Track 5-5 Large data stream processing
- Track 6-6 Big data applications
- Track 7-7 Statistical Analysis